Vijay Devarakonda is a massive star and there is no denying the fact. His stardom has increased by leaps and bounds in the last year or so.
Most of his fans are from the younger generation and a number of them are girls. The music festival of Dear Comrade was held yesterday night and the auditorium was packed with fans and especially lady fans.
The scene was such that the bouncers had to stop the flow of crowds into the JRC Convention arena and many disappointed fans especially girls were stranded outside eagerly waiting to get inside.
This clearly shows what kind of craze Vijay is having among the lady fans. Dear Comrade has Rashmika as the female lead and is up for a release this June 26th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date