Vijay Devarakonda is a massive star and there is no denying the fact. His stardom has increased by leaps and bounds in the last year or so.
Most of his fans are from the younger generation and a number of them are girls. The music festival of Dear Comrade was held yesterday night and the auditorium was packed with fans and especially lady fans.
The scene was such that the bouncers had to stop the flow of crowds into the JRC Convention arena and many disappointed fans especially girls were stranded outside eagerly waiting to get inside.
This clearly shows what kind of craze Vijay is having among the lady fans. Dear Comrade has Rashmika as the female lead and is up for a release this June 26th.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south