Now with only a week left for the release of Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu, the promotions are on full swing. The makers are planning to release the film in maximum number of theaters and being the holiday season, trade pundits are expecting some thumping openings for the film.
The hit audio has created a superb buzz and the unique combo of Boyapati and Bunny has also increased the curiosity among the audience. Fans are eager to see as to how Boyapati has presented lover boy Bunny in a mass role.
Produced by Allu Aravind, Sarrainodu has music by Thaman and Rakul Preet plays the female lead.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film