According to the latest buzz in Tamil media circles, S3’s pre-release business is witnessing some unprecedented numbers as buyers from all territories are offering fancy rates to grab the theatrical rights.
Apparently, S3 has been sold for a whopping 69 crores for its Tamil (41 crs), Telugu (18 crs), Kerala (3.50 crs) and Karnataka (4.50 crs) and Rest of India rights. With the overseas and satellite rights yet to be sold, the film is eyeing to do a business of nearly 100 crores before its release.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi