It is a known fact that the audio of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 99th film Dictator, will be held on December 20th in Amaravathi, the new capital city of Andhra Pradesh.
Latest update reveals that massive plans are being etched out to make this event a huge success. The organisers are making sure that the venue holds a crowd of at least 1 lakh people.
Due preparations are already on and director Srivaas has been personally looking after the arrangements. As this is the first mega film event which is going to be held in the new capital, Balakrishna is making sure that everything goes as planned.
Eros International is producing Dictator in association with Vedaashwa Creations. SS Thaman is scoring the soundtrack and Anjali is the heroine.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong