Hero Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated comeback film, Vakeel Saab, has wrapped up its censor formalities earlier today and received a UA certificate from the CBFC panel. The film is all set for a grand worldwide release on April 9 and expectations are sky-high among fans and trade circles.
Meanwhile, Vakeel Saab’s advance bookings have commenced in Hyderabad and out of 215 shows, nearly 98 percent shows are either sold out or fast filling already. Going by this craze for the tickets, we can expect several day 1 and weekend records getting smashed in the twin Telugu states once the film hits screens.
Also starring Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla, Shruti Haasan and Prakash Raj in lead roles, Vakeel Saab is directed by Sriram Venu and produced jointly by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor. The film is an official remake of the award winning Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly