The period action drama has minted a whopping share of Rs. 3.3 crores on the 7th day in Nizam. With this, the movie has collected a solid Rs. 73 crores share in the first week. The distributors have bought the film’s Nizam rights for Rs. 75 crores. Including the publicity and other expenditures, they have spent a total of Rs. 83 crores for RRR.
So, the movie needs to collect another Rs. 10 crores to attain the breakeven status and it’s a cakewalk for RRR to achieve it this week as there release no big movies this week.
Produced by DVV Danayya, the pan-Indian film has Samuthirakani, Ajay Devgn, Shriya Saran and others in significant roles. MM Keeravaani has composed music for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational Tripti Dimri reveals how Sandeep Reddy Vanga selected her for Animal
- Devil’s full-fledged promotions to begin with trailer; Here is its launch date
- Ajith, Trisha land in Azerbaijan for Vidaa Muyarchi’s next schedule
- Interesting: Salman Khan’s The Bull is based on this historic military operation
- Icon Star Allu Arjun planning something big
- Hi Nanna gains excellent momentum at the box office; Terrific occupancies all over