S S Rajamouli’s upcoming magnum opus Baahubali is going to take off soon and the pre-production work is going on in full swing. Currently, a huge set is being erected for this film in Ramoji Film City. National Award winning art director Sabu Cyril is the art director of the film and thanks to films like Aparichutudu, Ra.One, Robot, he has a built a huge reputation for building magnificent and realistic sets. Buzz is that the principal shooting is going to take off sometime in April and a song will be shot first.
Prabhas and Anushka are playing the lead roles in this action adventure and Rana Daggubati has been cast the villian. Incidentally, Prabhas and Rana will be seen as siblings who turn rivals and both of them have been concentrating on build their body to suit their respective characters. M M Keeravani is scoring the music. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Media Works banner and K Raghavendra Rao is going to present it.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief