The shooting of Gunasekhar’s ambitious historical project, ‘Rudrama Devi’ 3D, has started today. A special arena set was erected for this purpose and a massive star cast has been roped in for this film.
Anuskha will be seen in the title role and Rana Daggubati will be seen as Chalukya Veerabhadra. Rebel Star Krishnam Raju will be seen as Ganapathi Devudu while Aditi Chengappa will be seen as Ganapamba. Prakash Raj has been roped in as Siva Devayya and Suman will be seen as Harihara Deva.
Apart from these actors, Baba Sehgal, Tanikella Bharani, Krishna Bhagawan, Venu Madhav, Jayaprakash Reddy and Aditya Menon will also be seen in important roles. The movie is being made with a massive budget and Gunasekhar himself is producing the project.
Maestro Ilayaraja is composing the music for this film and Thota Tharani is the art director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast
- Dislikes for Sadak 2 trailer- A planned strategy?