Naga Chaitanya’s next on-screen appearance will be in the film Custody, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual directed by Tamil filmmaker Venkat Prabhu. Having the recent sensation Krithi Shetty as the female lead, the project is done with its shooting and is in the post-production stage.
After revealing the character posters and glimpse, the team is all set to make a massive announcement tomorrow at 06:49 PM. The production team asked the viewers to be ready for the massive action blast. This update might be regarding the film’s teaser, and we will get clarity tomorrow.
Arvind Swami is the antagonist, while Priyamani plays a powerful role. Sarathkumar, Sampath Raj, Premji, Vennela Kishore, and Premi Vishwanath are essaying other important roles. Produced by Srinivasaa Chitturi under the Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner, the movie releases on May 12, 2023, in both languages.
Be Ready for the @chay_akkineni's Massive ACTION Blast 💥👊
Massive announcement tomorrow at 6:49 PM #Custody – A @vp_offl HUNT ❤️🔥@IamKrithiShetty @thearvindswami @Ilaiyaraaja @thisisysr @srinivasaaoffl @realsarathkumar @SS_Screens #Priyamani pic.twitter.com/iRhlnT35Nj
— Srinivasaa Silver Screen (@SS_Screens) March 12, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
- Puli Meka makers’ strange move: Killer details revealed
- Ravanasura: Massive update to arrive tomorrow
- PS 2: Trailer release date announced
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food