Naga Chaitanya’s next on-screen appearance will be in the film Custody, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual directed by Tamil filmmaker Venkat Prabhu. Having the recent sensation Krithi Shetty as the female lead, the project is done with its shooting and is in the post-production stage.
After revealing the character posters and glimpse, the team is all set to make a massive announcement tomorrow at 06:49 PM. The production team asked the viewers to be ready for the massive action blast. This update might be regarding the film’s teaser, and we will get clarity tomorrow.
Arvind Swami is the antagonist, while Priyamani plays a powerful role. Sarathkumar, Sampath Raj, Premji, Vennela Kishore, and Premi Vishwanath are essaying other important roles. Produced by Srinivasaa Chitturi under the Srinivasaa Silver Screen banner, the movie releases on May 12, 2023, in both languages.
Be Ready for the @chay_akkineni's Massive ACTION Blast 💥👊
Massive announcement tomorrow at 6:49 PM #Custody – A @vp_offl HUNT ❤️🔥@IamKrithiShetty @thearvindswami @Ilaiyaraaja @thisisysr @srinivasaaoffl @realsarathkumar @SS_Screens #Priyamani pic.twitter.com/iRhlnT35Nj
— Srinivasaa Silver Screen (@SS_Screens) March 12, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food