In an unexpected development, Master director Lokesh Kanagaraj has been admitted to a hospital in Chennai after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. Lokesh has revealed the news himself via Twitter this evening.
Lokesh wrote that he is being taken a good care of at the hospital and promised his friends, family members and well-wishers that he will be back soon. Lokesh has been basking in the massive success of Master that released during the Pongal festive season in January. He is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for Kamal Haasan’s Vikram.
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) March 29, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?