In an unexpected development, Master director Lokesh Kanagaraj has been admitted to a hospital in Chennai after testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. Lokesh has revealed the news himself via Twitter this evening.
Lokesh wrote that he is being taken a good care of at the hospital and promised his friends, family members and well-wishers that he will be back soon. Lokesh has been basking in the massive success of Master that released during the Pongal festive season in January. He is currently busy with the pre-production formalities for Kamal Haasan’s Vikram.
— Lokesh Kanagaraj (@Dir_Lokesh) March 29, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- This top Hindi actor prefers to act in South movies over Hollywood
- Poll : What’s your take on Adipurush’s final trailer?
- Adipurush’s final trailer is spectacular
- Thousands of fans brave heavy rain at Adipurush pre-release event
- Surprise: 2018 arrives on OTT earlier than the scheduled time
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food