Released on January 9 amid an unprecedented hype, Tamil star Vijay’s Master has had a record breaking 2-week run at the worldwide box-office. The film’s massive collections, despite the 50 percent occupancy rule, is leaving trade circles in awe.
In a massive feat, Master’s worldwide total gross has surpassed the Rs. 200 crore milestone. The film has reportedly grossed Rs 211 crore across the world, with a solid Rs 110 crore being reported in Tamil Nadu itself. Master marks Thalapathy Vijay’s fourth movie to enter the Rs 200 crore club. With not much competition around, the film will continue to post decent daily gross in the Tamizh land.
Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi played a menacing antagonist’s role in this Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial. Andrea Jeremiah and Malavika Mohanan are the leading ladies in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin expresses his desire to work with this director
- Telugu audiences own Dulquer Salmaan
- Key components discussed in Film Chamber and Distributors meeting
- Dil Raju and Shirish host a grand party for Bimbisara team and distributors
- Nithiin – We will score a big hit with Macherla Niyojakavargam
- Nagarjuna reviews Laal Singh Chaddha