Released on January 9 amid an unprecedented hype, Tamil star Vijay’s Master has had a record breaking 2-week run at the worldwide box-office. The film’s massive collections, despite the 50 percent occupancy rule, is leaving trade circles in awe.
In a massive feat, Master’s worldwide total gross has surpassed the Rs. 200 crore milestone. The film has reportedly grossed Rs 211 crore across the world, with a solid Rs 110 crore being reported in Tamil Nadu itself. Master marks Thalapathy Vijay’s fourth movie to enter the Rs 200 crore club. With not much competition around, the film will continue to post decent daily gross in the Tamizh land.
Acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi played a menacing antagonist’s role in this Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial. Andrea Jeremiah and Malavika Mohanan are the leading ladies in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Entire world is waiting for Tollywood films: Ram
- Wild Dog’s Team Gears Up For A Big Announcement
- Mohanlal’s next gets a release date
- Nani advises Allari Naresh to change his name!
- Aadhi Pinisetty, Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi’s release date in a few hours
- Title of Sudheer Babu, Krithi Shetty’s next to be out tomorrow