The Telugu version of Tamil star Vijay’s Pongal festive entertainer, Master, released yesterday and received a decent response from fans. The day 1 numbers are here and the film has registered sensational openings in almost all the centres across the twin Telugu states.
Below are Master’s Telugu version’s area wise day 1 AP & TS share:
Nizam – Rs 1.49 cr
Ceded – Rs 1.1 cr
Uttarandhra – Rs 83 lakhs
West Godavari – Rs 56 lakhs
East Godavari – Rs 48 lakhs
Guntur – Rs 67 lakhs
Krishna – Rs 36 lakhs
Nellore – Rs 25 lakhs
Total Andhra Pradesh and Telangana Day 1 Share – Rs 5.74 crores
What’s sensational about Master’s day one collections is that it has already recovered more than 80 percent of its investment. This Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial will break even by today or tomorrow, bringing huge profits to all the involved parties.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali