Tamil star Thalapathy Vijay’s highly-anticipated action entertainer, Master, is all set for a grand release on this 13th. The film will be opening to 50 percent occupancy across South. Meanwhile, the Madras High Court has issued a crucial order ahead of the film’s release.
The Madras HC has directed the Internet Service Providers and cellular network companies such as Airtel, Jio, Vodaphone, BSNL and MTNL to prohibit 400 shady piracy sites from illegally streaming Master movie on the internet. The HC has issued the order after the film’s producers moved the court against any OTT platform, online websites and cable TV channels streaming Master.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday
- Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura officially begins shooting
- Promising weekend for Telugu OTT audience
- Interesting buzz on RC15 and NTR30
- Mahesh Babu allots dates for SSMB28