Top Kollywood star Vijay’s Master released on January 13 and registered record openings and collected over Rs 25 crores across Tamil Nadu, which is an all-time second highest opening. The film, including its Telugu version, is continuing its solid run across the world. Now, this Lokesh Kanagaraj directorial is said to be gearing up for a remake in Bollywood.
According to the latest reports coming in from Kollywood circles, Master’s Hindi remake rights have been acquired by noted Bollywood production houses, Endemol Shine and Cine1 Studios, for a handsome price. More details about the actors who will be stepping into the shoes of Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi and the director who will be helming this multi-starrer will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram’s runtime and pre-release business details
- A tough fight at the box office this Friday
- Uppena cameraman to helm Tej’s third film as well
- Sreekaram- Sharwa’s settled performance to be a major highlight
- Poll : Which aspect of Jathi Rathnalu are you looking forward to?
- Viral – Virat Kohli shares a glimpse of his daughter