The popular movie ranking portal IMDb has come up with the list of top 10 Indian shows and movies of 2021 so far. Tamil star Vijay’s Master, Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, Tamannaah’s November Story and Ravi Teja’s Krack have found place in the list which has been dominated by South content.
Vijay’s Master has topped the list by becoming IMDb’s most popular Indian film of 2021. Thalapathy’s Pongal blockbuster is followed by TVF’s hit series, Aspirants. Priyanka Chopra, Rajkumar Rao and Adarsh Gaurav’s The White Tiger stood in the 3rd position, while Mohanlal’s acclaimed Malayalam thriller, Drishyam 2, is placed 4th.
Tamannaah’s recently released Tamil thriller series, November Story, is the 5th in the list and Dhanush’s critically acclaimed Tamil rural action drama, Karnan, grabbed the 6th spot. At number 7 is Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film, Vakeel Saab. And then, Bollywood actress Huma Qureshi’s recently released political drama series, Maharani, is at the 8th spot. Finally, Ravi Teja’s Krack and the acclaimed Malayalam drama, The Great Indian Kitchen, came 9th and 10th respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition
- Mahesh Babu’s debut film Rajakumarudu turns 22
- Chiranjeevi’s heartfelt wishes on Sonu Sood’s b’day