Star heroine Trisha stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance in the role of Jaanu in the recent Tamil blockbuster romantic drama, 96. Fans and critics hailed Trisha’s performance as one of the best in her career. Now, Samantha is all praise for Trisha.
Samantha took to Twitter this evening, tagged Trisha’s Twitter handle and wrote, “Watched #96TheFilm ..my god..What a performance !! masterclass in acting and such a difficult chatecter to play . God bless .. continue to just rock this show.” Interestingly, Samantha, who was rumored to be reprising Trisha’s role in 96’s Telugu remake, said that the film should not be remade in Telugu at all.
@trishtrashers watched #96TheFilm .. my god ❤️❤️❤️❤️ What a performance !! Can’t begin to tell you how amazing you were 🙏🙏 masterclass in acting and such a difficult chatecter to play . God bless .. continue to just rock this show 🤗
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?