Star heroine Trisha stole everyone’s hearts with her endearing performance in the role of Jaanu in the recent Tamil blockbuster romantic drama, 96. Fans and critics hailed Trisha’s performance as one of the best in her career. Now, Samantha is all praise for Trisha.
Samantha took to Twitter this evening, tagged Trisha’s Twitter handle and wrote, “Watched #96TheFilm ..my god..What a performance !! masterclass in acting and such a difficult chatecter to play . God bless .. continue to just rock this show.” Interestingly, Samantha, who was rumored to be reprising Trisha’s role in 96’s Telugu remake, said that the film should not be remade in Telugu at all.
@trishtrashers watched #96TheFilm .. my god ❤️❤️❤️❤️ What a performance !! Can’t begin to tell you how amazing you were 🙏🙏 masterclass in acting and such a difficult chatecter to play . God bless .. continue to just rock this show 🤗
— Samantha Akkineni (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer