Tamil stars Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi’s recently released action drama, Master, is having a solid run at the box-offices across South India. The film, has completed its 3 day theatrical journey and collected a huge gross of Rs 56 crore in Tamil Nadu.
In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Master’s Telugu version collected a share of Rs 9.20 crore approximately. On the other hand, the film’s Kerala collections are close to Rs 4.5 crore. As expected, Master’s Hindi version has turned out to be a colossal failure due to an improper release without any promotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin