Tamil star Vijay’s highly-anticipated action drama, Master, released this morning with special early morning shows across Tamil Nadu. Thanks to the humongous hype and a positive pre-release buzz, the film’s Tamil version has taken a flying start at the box-office in Tamil Nadu.
Despite the existing 50 percent occupancy rule that’s impacting the overall gross, Master is expected to register record day 1 collections in the Tamil state as the film has released in a record number of screens.
Apart from Tamil Nadu, Master is off to a superb start even in big metros like Mumbai, Delhi and other cities across the country. Even the film’s Telugu version has witnessed a good start across the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena- Special event being planned for Vaishnav Tej’s entry
- Prabhas to launch Ichata Vahanumulu Niluparadu’s teaser
- Anushka hails women cops at Telangana police event
- Vishnu’s transformation is surprising many
- One more film to release on March 11th
- Buzz: Allu Arjun-Vijay Deverakonda multi-starrer on the cards?