Tamil star Vijay’s highly-anticipated action drama, Master, released this morning with special early morning shows across Tamil Nadu. Thanks to the humongous hype and a positive pre-release buzz, the film’s Tamil version has taken a flying start at the box-office in Tamil Nadu.
Despite the existing 50 percent occupancy rule that’s impacting the overall gross, Master is expected to register record day 1 collections in the Tamil state as the film has released in a record number of screens.
Apart from Tamil Nadu, Master is off to a superb start even in big metros like Mumbai, Delhi and other cities across the country. Even the film’s Telugu version has witnessed a good start across the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food