Director Harish Shankar is known for his entertaining films and hard hitting satires. He scored a massive hit in 2012 with ‘Gabbar Singh’ and he is now busy with the shooting of NTR’s ‘Ramayya Vasthavayya’. But not many know that this talented director is very good at mathematics. In an interview given to a Eenadu, Harish Shankar revealed a number of interesting things about himself.
“I was crazy about movies and I used to bunk classes to watch films. My dad was a Telugu teacher and I used to feel bad about asking him for money to watch films everyday.So I started tutoring kids to earn some money. I was very good at Mathematics and this helped fund my passion”, he said.
Balancing things in a mass masala entertainer requires some skill. Looks like Harish Shankar’s talent in maths is helping him well.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties