Matinee Entertainment with the purpose of encouraging young talent is making content-rich films on moderate budgets. Known for their distinct commercial successes like Kshanam, Ghazi, and Gaganam, the production house is currently making two crazy projects with megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya and King Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog.
Matinee Entertainment has today announced their Production No 9 with hero Sree Vishnu and director Teja Marni of Johaar Fame. Billed to be a caper comedy, the yet to be titled flick was launched today with a Pooja ceremony at Matinee Entertainment office in Hyderabad.
Amritha Aiyer has been paired opposite Sree Vishnu in this new film. Niranjan Reddy and Anvesh Reddy will bankroll the project, while N M Pasha is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success