Swaroop RSJ made his directorial debut with Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya was critically acclaimed and was a commercial hit. Now, the latest news is that Matinee Entertainment known for their distinct commercial successes like Kshanam, Ghazi, and Gaganam, has announced a film with him.
The talk is that for his second directorial venture, Swaroop has opted to a unique subject on the lines of a bounty hunting film set in a village near Tirupati. The film might go on floors in December and pre-production is on as of now.
After two under production biggies Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog and Chiranjeevi’s Acharya, this becomes the third film in the line of interesting films under production by Matinee.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?
- This is how Naga Shaurya’s got his eight pack Abs
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant trying too hard to gain attention
- Poonam Pandey ends her marriage right after her honeymoon
- Poll : RCB VS KXIP – Who will win today’s IPL Match?