Maverick director Shankar is well-known for his technical wizardry and penchant for shooting songs in exotic foreign locales. Now, Shankar has recreated Ukraine’s famous tourist attraction, ‘Tunnel of Love’ through visual effects.
Apparently, Rajinikanth’s health didn’t let the team shoot on location in Ukraine due to extreme cold conditions. So Shankar and his camera crew flew down to Ukraine and took a few stills and videos, which will be used in recreating the entire location using CGI.
These VFX will be featured in a song, which was shot recently in Chennai and Rajini and Amy Jackson took part in the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news