A few days ago, we had reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s new film under Vamsi Paidipally’s direction will go on floors from June second week. Now, the latest update is that the film will kick-start its regular shooting from June 10th in Dehradun.
Reports suggest that a few college episodes will be shot there and later the unit will fly to the USA for a massive schedule. Projected as a wholesome family entertainer, the film will have Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Ace producers Ashwini Dutt and Dil Raju will be bankrolling this prestigious project, which happens to be Mahesh’s silver jubilee film. DSP scores the music.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans