It is widely known that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be joining hands with talented director Vamsi Paidipally for his next. Marking as Mahesh’s silver jubilee film, the pre-production works of this film are going on in full swing.
Now, the latest update is that this much-awaited film will go on floors from June second week. Noted actor Allari Naresh will be seen in an important role in this film.
Pooja Hegde is the leading lady in this as-yet-untitled film. Senior Producer Ashwini Dutt and Dil Raju are jointly producing this prestigious project.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film