Hero Nani has had a fabulous 2017. After scoring two successive hits with Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori, he has hit the bulls-eye yet again with his latest release, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), ending 2017 with a hat-trick.
MCA has just breached the $1 million milestone in the US. The film has grossed $1,002,373 (Rs. 6.40 Crs) as per the latest updates. MCA is Nani’s hat-trick $1m movie after Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori this year. Interestingly, MCA opened to mixed reviews on December 21, but that didn’t show much impact on the film’s box-office collections or Nani’s ever growing craze in the US.
- Simran signs another biggie?
- The incident that inspired Shankar to make Bharatheeyudu
- Poll : Will Akhil make a comeback with Mr. Majnu?
- Interesting update on Balayya-Boyapti film
- Legendary musician for Vijay Anthony film