Hero Nani has had a fabulous 2017. After scoring two successive hits with Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori, he has hit the bulls-eye yet again with his latest release, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), ending 2017 with a hat-trick.
MCA has just breached the $1 million milestone in the US. The film has grossed $1,002,373 (Rs. 6.40 Crs) as per the latest updates. MCA is Nani’s hat-trick $1m movie after Nenu Local and Ninnu Kori this year. Interestingly, MCA opened to mixed reviews on December 21, but that didn’t show much impact on the film’s box-office collections or Nani’s ever growing craze in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified
- De-coding the first look of Nani’s Gang Leader