Middle Class Abbayi, the Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, released on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the box-office collections were phenomenal with over Rs.7.7 crore share collected from the twin Telugu states on the opening day.
Especially, the film is running to packed houses in the Krishna region. After a humongous start, MCA maintained its momentum on Friday, and braving Akhil’s Hello, it collected a decent share of Rs.19,47,611 in Krishna district. With this, MCA’s two-day Krishna district’s share is totalled to Rs.66,25,271.
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next