Middle Class Abbayi, the Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, released on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the box-office collections were phenomenal with over Rs.7.7 crore share collected from the twin Telugu states on the opening day.
Especially, the film is running to packed houses in the Krishna region. After a humongous start, MCA maintained its momentum on Friday, and braving Akhil’s Hello, it collected a decent share of Rs.19,47,611 in Krishna district. With this, MCA’s two-day Krishna district’s share is totalled to Rs.66,25,271.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search