Nani is in top form with three back to back hits in 2017. His last film of the year, MCA became a huge hit and has already crossed the share mark of 35 cores to date.
With this speed, the trade pundits say that the film will easily touch the 40 crore mark soon. The film is still doing fairly well in the overseas and single screens of both the Telugu states.
Even though the film opened to some mixed reviews, Nani’s stardom made sure that the film ended up as a profitable project for everyone involved.
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact