Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), hit the screens amid huge expectations on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the film has been collecting solid shares at the box-offices all-over.
In the Krishna region, MCA collected a share of Rs.19,90,547 on Saturday and took its 3-day total share to Rs.86,15,818 in the district. Going by the buzz and advance bookings, the film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by Sunday. This is a stunning feat by the film despite opening to mixed reviews.
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?