Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), hit the screens amid huge expectations on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the film has been collecting solid shares at the box-offices all-over.
In the Krishna region, MCA collected a share of Rs.19,90,547 on Saturday and took its 3-day total share to Rs.86,15,818 in the district. Going by the buzz and advance bookings, the film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by Sunday. This is a stunning feat by the film despite opening to mixed reviews.
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?
- Update on NTR’s latest schedule
- Top producer bets big on Devadas