Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika-starrer emotional family drama, Middle Class Abbayi (MCA), hit the screens amid huge expectations on Thursday to mixed reviews. However, the film has been collecting solid shares at the box-offices all-over.
In the Krishna region, MCA collected a share of Rs.19,90,547 on Saturday and took its 3-day total share to Rs.86,15,818 in the district. Going by the buzz and advance bookings, the film is all set to break into the 1 crore club by Sunday. This is a stunning feat by the film despite opening to mixed reviews.
Articles that might interest you:
- News about special teaser of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be out tomorrow
- Latest update on Karthikeya’s next with Geetha Arts
- Poll : What did you think of Venky Mama’s trailer?
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser