With a hat-trick of hits, Nani was the most successful hero last year. The Natural Star had given the highest return on investment to his producers. Two out of Nani’s three movies that released in 2017 were produced by Dil Raju, MCA being their year end hit.
Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) has had a dream run across the twin Telugu states, especially in Nizam where it has collected a whopping 14 crore share so far. The film will go on to collect another 50 lakh this Sankranthi season. This is Nani’s highest grosser in Nizam, surpassing his previous best Nenu Local (Rs.11.20 Crs).
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa