With a hat-trick of hits, Nani was the most successful hero last year. The Natural Star had given the highest return on investment to his producers. Two out of Nani’s three movies that released in 2017 were produced by Dil Raju, MCA being their year end hit.
Middle Class Abbayi (MCA) has had a dream run across the twin Telugu states, especially in Nizam where it has collected a whopping 14 crore share so far. The film will go on to collect another 50 lakh this Sankranthi season. This is Nani’s highest grosser in Nizam, surpassing his previous best Nenu Local (Rs.11.20 Crs).
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy