Happening young beauty Rashmika Mandanna surprised everyone when she bagged the leading lady’s role opposite Mahesh Babu in Sarileru Neekevvaru. The film is gearing up for release on January 11 and all eyes are on the Mahesh-Rashmika pair. Also, Rashmika has got a special super hit number ‘He’s so cute’ in which she describes her love for Mahesh’s character.
Meanwhile, Rashmika has interacted with her Twitter followers this morning ahead of the film’s pre-release event. When a fan asked her if there are any passionate romantic scenes between her and Mahesh in Sarileru, Rashmika said that she and Mahesh share a cute relationship in the movie and that there are no passionate scenes between them. She went on to say that their on-screen chemistry will be something to look forward to when the film hits screens for Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?