Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, an official remake of the Malayalam hit film, Oru Vadakkan Selfie, was supposed to hit the screens on August 25. But the latest updates reveal that the makers are planning to release the film in September first week.
Meda Meeda Abbayi’s audio album will be unveiled in the last week of August. In the movie, Allari Naresh will be seen as an aspiring filmmaker. Prajith, who had directed the Malayalam original, also directed the remake. Boppana Chandrasekhar has produced the movie. Nikhila Vimal is the female lead.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success