Kangana Ranaut is making a beeline of statements and is in the bad books of many. From the likes of Amitabh Bachchan to the Salman Khan, she has not spared anyone to date with her statements.
But in all this, she has also taken on the Shiv Sena government of Maharastra in a big way. The way she is being targeted by the Sena clearly shows that they do not want her to be in Mumbai. The BMC also demolished her office today.
Many say that Kangana’s fight for Sushanth’s death and targetting the Bollywood media is personal as she is settling some old scores. Now, the talk in the media is that there is some big political backing and through a noted channel, Kangana is calling out names and is targetting people.
But in all this, there is also one section which says that these media channels will use her for publicity and record her interview. Once this case is done, they will ignore her and she will have no shoulder to lean on and will be ousted from the industry as well.
So, many say that Kangana should stop whatever she is doing and let the CBI handle the case in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rhea blames these major people in Sushanth’s death
- Actress-Singer was asked to go to Karan Johar’s parties to bag roles
- Latest update on SP Balasubramanyam’s funeral
- SPB’s death is a dark day for Indian cinema-Chiranjeevi
- SPB Departs: Devastated Tollywood mourns its beloved son’s loss
- Anushka Sharma slams senior cricketer for his cheap comments