Actress Meera Jasmine married her long time friend Anil today, in a Kerala Church. The wedding took place with police protection, after Anil approached the Kerala High Court for help. The couple anticipated trouble from Navya, Anil’s former partner.
Navya reportedly blackmailed Meera Jasmine and threatened to disrupt the marriage. To prevent any such untoward incidents, the High Court directed the police department to provide protection. A number of Malayalam film dignitaries attended the event.
Meera Jasmine has not worked in many Telugu films in recent years. Her notable hits include ‘Bhadra’ and ‘Gorintaku’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood