Actress Meera Jasmine married her long time friend Anil today, in a Kerala Church. The wedding took place with police protection, after Anil approached the Kerala High Court for help. The couple anticipated trouble from Navya, Anil’s former partner.
Navya reportedly blackmailed Meera Jasmine and threatened to disrupt the marriage. To prevent any such untoward incidents, the High Court directed the police department to provide protection. A number of Malayalam film dignitaries attended the event.
Meera Jasmine has not worked in many Telugu films in recent years. Her notable hits include ‘Bhadra’ and ‘Gorintaku’.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style