Actress Meera Jasmine married her long time friend Anil today, in a Kerala Church. The wedding took place with police protection, after Anil approached the Kerala High Court for help. The couple anticipated trouble from Navya, Anil’s former partner.
Navya reportedly blackmailed Meera Jasmine and threatened to disrupt the marriage. To prevent any such untoward incidents, the High Court directed the police department to provide protection. A number of Malayalam film dignitaries attended the event.
Meera Jasmine has not worked in many Telugu films in recent years. Her notable hits include ‘Bhadra’ and ‘Gorintaku’.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Chiru152, Trisha signs another mega project
- Mahesh Babu’s dance feast with Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship
- Raj Tarun banks on Uyyala Jampala sentiment for ILO
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna