This evening, Power Star Pawan Kalyan pleasantly surprised everyone by tweeting a picture from his London tour. The photograph shows Pawan posing with a person named Hakim, a Bangladeshi chauffeur who lives in London and drives Pawan around whenever the latter visits the city.
Describing Hakim as his ‘Everyday hero’s, Pawan, in a couple of tweets, revealed that Hakim had told him to ensure women’s safety, control domestic violence and also take care of senior citizens through his Janasena party. Pawan went on to explain that an everyday hero is a person of integrity with a will of compassion to serve others.
Everyday hero definition from google pic.twitter.com/9NJujqtnFS
— Pawan Kalyan (@PawanKalyan) November 19, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?