Interestingly enough, two mega brothers might be fighting it out at the box office this October.
Going into the story, Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic is announced for release on 1st October. As per latest reports, Sai Dharam Tej’s brother, Vaisshnav Tej might arriving in theaters a week later.
Apparently, Vaisshnav’s as-yet-untitled rural drama, directed by Krish is gearing up for release on 8th October.
If this turns to reality, Republic, and Vaisshnav Tej-Krish film might be releasing with just a week’s gap. This could make for an interesting box office clash.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master
- Key update about Suriya’s next on the way?
- Star hero’s recent flop film gets its OTT date