Interestingly enough, two mega brothers might be fighting it out at the box office this October.
Going into the story, Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic is announced for release on 1st October. As per latest reports, Sai Dharam Tej’s brother, Vaisshnav Tej might arriving in theaters a week later.
Apparently, Vaisshnav’s as-yet-untitled rural drama, directed by Krish is gearing up for release on 8th October.
If this turns to reality, Republic, and Vaisshnav Tej-Krish film might be releasing with just a week’s gap. This could make for an interesting box office clash.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person
- Ram Charan launches fun teaser for Raj Tarun’s Anubhavinchu Raja