A massive pan-India project in the combination of star Kollywood director Shankar and Tollywood top star Ram Charan is one of the most eagerly awaited movies for the duo’s fans. Leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju is bankrolling this exciting project.
Meanwhile, if the latest speculations in film circles is anything to go by, Ram Charan will once again be sharing screen space with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi in this Mega project. Apparently, Chiru plays Charan’s father in the movie. However, this seems to be a very wild speculation. It’s well known that Chiru and Charan will soon be seen together in the upcoming film, Acharya and another immediate collaboration between them seems highly unlikely.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar