The pre-release business for director Rajamouli’s upcoming mega venture, RRR, is going strong and how! While there are no surprises there, the film has been getting crazy deals already.
The latest buzz is that the film’s theatrical rights for West Godavari have been sold for a whopping Rs 13 crore, the highest ever for that region. It will not come as a shocker if the film manages a similar streak in other areas as well.
The anticipation surrounding the film has been at its zenith ever since the project was announced. With two of the biggest superstars of Telugu cinema – Ram Charan and NTR – coming together, this one is surely the biggest film to look forward to across the country in 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Skylab – Dull and Boring
- Kalyan Ram rejects big OTT offer for Bimbisara
- Amitabh Bachchan in tears on Kaun Banega Crorepati
- Akhanda’s impressive day two collections are here
- Confirmed – RRR’s new trailer release date is here
- 118 director’s new film, WWW set for an OTT release