The newly elected executive body of the Movie Artistes’ Association (MAA) came in to power in a glittering ceremony yesterday. President Rajendra Prasad took oath and vowed to work towards fulfilling of his poll promises. On this occasion, Naga Babu, who backed Rajendra Prasad’s panel announced a donation of 6 lakhs from the Mega family.
Stating that the Mega family will always be on the poor and struggling employees side, Naga Babu said that Ram Charan (2 lakhs), Allu Arjun (2 lakhs), Varun Tej (1 lakh) and Sai Dharm Tej (1 lakh) have chipped in with their donations to continue with the developmental activities in MAA.
This is just the beginning for the Rajendra Prasad headed executive body, which aims to collect the promised 5 crore fund. This fund will be used for various welfare activities of MAA members.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut