Fans of Megastar Chiranjeevi are breathing fire on senior Bollywood journalist Shobhaa De for her faux pas. Yesterday, Shobhaa took to Twitter and condoled the shocking demise of Kannada star Chiranjeevi Sarja.
While Shobhaa’s intention of extending condolences on the South actor’s demise was laudable, she did a grave mistake by tweeting Megastar Chiranjeevi’s photograph in her condolence message. This naturally angered the Mega fans who demanded Shobhaa to delete the message and apologize. Needless to say, Shobhaa realized her mistake and deleted the tweet.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic
- Gauri Khan reveals what Shahrukh Khan was up to during lockdown
- Mosagallu’s theme track winning appreciation
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu to face the camera in a web-series
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi