It’s been reported already that Kotatala Siva’s next film will feature none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the star director is once again coming up with yet another socially relevant film laced with entertainment.
Meanwhile, there were rumors yesterday that Chiru was not impressed with the final draft of the script narrated by Koratala Siva and that the director has to work on a new script to get Chiru’s nod. Needless to say, these rumors disappointed all the fans who have been eagerly awaiting a solid social drama in Chiru-Koratala Siva’s combination.
But, much to everyone’s relief, Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments banners jointly issued an open letter within a few hours, condemning the rumors. The production houses clarified that Chiru is quite happy with Siva’s script and that the final draft has been locked already. This kind of quick response from Charan in trashing the rumors has left all the Mega fans impressed.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans