It’s been reported already that Kotatala Siva’s next film will feature none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the star director is once again coming up with yet another socially relevant film laced with entertainment.
Meanwhile, there were rumors yesterday that Chiru was not impressed with the final draft of the script narrated by Koratala Siva and that the director has to work on a new script to get Chiru’s nod. Needless to say, these rumors disappointed all the fans who have been eagerly awaiting a solid social drama in Chiru-Koratala Siva’s combination.
But, much to everyone’s relief, Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments banners jointly issued an open letter within a few hours, condemning the rumors. The production houses clarified that Chiru is quite happy with Siva’s script and that the final draft has been locked already. This kind of quick response from Charan in trashing the rumors has left all the Mega fans impressed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones