It’s been reported already that Kotatala Siva’s next film will feature none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi. Apparently, the star director is once again coming up with yet another socially relevant film laced with entertainment.
Meanwhile, there were rumors yesterday that Chiru was not impressed with the final draft of the script narrated by Koratala Siva and that the director has to work on a new script to get Chiru’s nod. Needless to say, these rumors disappointed all the fans who have been eagerly awaiting a solid social drama in Chiru-Koratala Siva’s combination.
But, much to everyone’s relief, Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments banners jointly issued an open letter within a few hours, condemning the rumors. The production houses clarified that Chiru is quite happy with Siva’s script and that the final draft has been locked already. This kind of quick response from Charan in trashing the rumors has left all the Mega fans impressed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy