Mega fans were apprehensive when the makers of Tej..I Love You and Vijetha, the soon-to-release movies of both the Mega heroes Sai Dharam Tej and debutant Kalyaan Dhev respectively, had locked July 6 as the release date. Everyone felt that both the movies releasing on the same day would lead to a confusion, thereby affecting the films’ openings at the box-office.
However, during Vijetha’s audio launch event, Megastar Chiranjeevi announced that Vijetha has been delayed by a week and that it will be releasing on July 12, thereby averting a clash with Tej..I Love You. Chiru then said he was quite relieved to hear that the clash of the movies of his nephew and son-in-law is averted. Well, not only Chiru, but even Mega fans heaved a huge sigh of relief after Megastar’s announcement.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him