Niharika Konidela, the young actress from the Mega family, tied the knot recently. Already, all eyes are on the next big fat wedding in the Mega family. Sai Dharam Tej and Allu Sirish are the next in line for the big occasion. And Sai has just made a big revelation.
In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film Solo Brathuke So Better, Sai has said that his cousin Allu Sirish will be getting married next year. “Sirish is elder than me. He will be tying the knot next year. There is still some time left before I get married and settle down. I have a few unfulfilled dreams which I want to fulfill before my marriage,” Sai said, when asked about his marriage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?