Niharika Konidela, the young actress from the Mega family, tied the knot recently. Already, all eyes are on the next big fat wedding in the Mega family. Sai Dharam Tej and Allu Sirish are the next in line for the big occasion. And Sai has just made a big revelation.
In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film Solo Brathuke So Better, Sai has said that his cousin Allu Sirish will be getting married next year. “Sirish is elder than me. He will be tying the knot next year. There is still some time left before I get married and settle down. I have a few unfulfilled dreams which I want to fulfill before my marriage,” Sai said, when asked about his marriage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now