Niharika Konidela, the young actress from the Mega family, tied the knot recently. Already, all eyes are on the next big fat wedding in the Mega family. Sai Dharam Tej and Allu Sirish are the next in line for the big occasion. And Sai has just made a big revelation.
In a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film Solo Brathuke So Better, Sai has said that his cousin Allu Sirish will be getting married next year. “Sirish is elder than me. He will be tying the knot next year. There is still some time left before I get married and settle down. I have a few unfulfilled dreams which I want to fulfill before my marriage,” Sai said, when asked about his marriage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?