Varun Tej earned accolades for his performance in Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. He was supposed to shoot for a boxing drama under debutant Kiran Korrapati’s direction. However, there seems to be a sudden change in Varun’s lineup.
Recently, there were reports that director Surender Reddy had narrated a script to Varun and that the Mega hero had given his nod to Suri’s script. And if things fall into place as expected, the Varun-Suri project may go on floors before the boxing drama.
There’s more to the story. Surender Reddy is rumored to have narrated the same script to Varun which he had also narrated to Prabhas previously. But since Prabhas is busy with Jaan till next summer, Suri has reportedly decided to replace him with Varun. Apart from directing the movie, Suri will also co-produce it along with Rajeev Reddy and Krish. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date
- Payal Rajput’s comedy with Venky Mama to be hilarious
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo teaser- Bunny’s show all the way
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- Suresh Babu super confident about Venky Mama
- Mahesh to romance star daughter in Vamsi Paidipally film ?