Going by the current buzz in the media circles, Ram Charan Tej is showing interest to act in the remake of recent Tamil smash hit Thani Oruvan. Starring Jayam Ravi and Nayanatara in the lead roles, Thani Oruvan is an action thriller which has popular actor Aravind Swamy in a crucial role. M. Raja has directed it and the movie has released on August 28th.
Reports reveal that the talks for the remake are going on and more information regarding this news will be out soon. Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Bruce Lee which is nearing completion. Also, it is heard that Charan will do a film in Surender Reddy’s direction. So, it would be interesting to see if Charan goes on to remake Thani Oruvan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?