Going by the current buzz in the media circles, Ram Charan Tej is showing interest to act in the remake of recent Tamil smash hit Thani Oruvan. Starring Jayam Ravi and Nayanatara in the lead roles, Thani Oruvan is an action thriller which has popular actor Aravind Swamy in a crucial role. M. Raja has directed it and the movie has released on August 28th.
Reports reveal that the talks for the remake are going on and more information regarding this news will be out soon. Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film Bruce Lee which is nearing completion. Also, it is heard that Charan will do a film in Surender Reddy’s direction. So, it would be interesting to see if Charan goes on to remake Thani Oruvan.
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next