Mega hero Sai Tej was rumored to have been in a relationship with actress Regina Cassandra until a few years ago. However, both the actors had always claimed that they were just good friends and that there’s nothing between them beyond work and friendship.
In a latest interview, Sai Tej revealed that he is in no mood to enter into a relationship now. “We need to dedicate at least 75 percent of our time when we are in a relationship. Due to my work schedule, I cannot afford to do that and even I am in no mood for a relationship now,” Sai Tej said.
On the work front, Sai will next be seen in Solo Brathuke So Better. He will also kick-start shooting for Deva Katta’s social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake
- RRR heroes ready to shoot- Waiting for Rajamouli?
- Nani’s team quashes rumors about his next biggie
- Rakul Preet and Lakshmi Manchu killing it with their fitness routine