Mega hero Sai Tej was rumored to have been in a relationship with actress Regina Cassandra until a few years ago. However, both the actors had always claimed that they were just good friends and that there’s nothing between them beyond work and friendship.
In a latest interview, Sai Tej revealed that he is in no mood to enter into a relationship now. “We need to dedicate at least 75 percent of our time when we are in a relationship. Due to my work schedule, I cannot afford to do that and even I am in no mood for a relationship now,” Sai Tej said.
On the work front, Sai will next be seen in Solo Brathuke So Better. He will also kick-start shooting for Deva Katta’s social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajinikanth has always been in politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Decent offer for Rashmika’s Pogaru?
- Noted Tamil, Telugu film’s Hindi remake stalled
- Young girl Angira Dhar bags a Bollywood biggie
- Tenet actress in Shahrukh Khan’s Pathan
- Wonder Women 1984 to have its first release in India