Mega hero Sai Tej was rumored to have been in a relationship with actress Regina Cassandra until a few years ago. However, both the actors had always claimed that they were just good friends and that there’s nothing between them beyond work and friendship.
In a latest interview, Sai Tej revealed that he is in no mood to enter into a relationship now. “We need to dedicate at least 75 percent of our time when we are in a relationship. Due to my work schedule, I cannot afford to do that and even I am in no mood for a relationship now,” Sai Tej said.
On the work front, Sai will next be seen in Solo Brathuke So Better. He will also kick-start shooting for Deva Katta’s social drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?
- Balayya’s Akhanda to be wrapped up on this date
- Update on Naga Chaitanya’s Bollywood debut film Laal Singh Chaddha