It is a known fact that Kalyan Dhev is working on a film called Super Machi. The film was being shot in spite of Corona scare from the last few weeks.
The talk is that the makers have wrapped up the shoot now and the film is in its post-production stage. Kalyan Dhev was keeping away from his family ever since he started the shoot.
Now that he is done with the shoot, he has gone for a COVID test and has come out negative. This is a happy news that he was wrapped up his film and also is safe. Super Machi will be out on the OTT platform soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time