Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film is all set for its grand launch tomorrow (Nov 10). iSmart Shankar actress Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady and Mahesh’s sister Padmavathi Galla is the producer.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, hero Ram Charan will be gracing Ashok Galla’s debut film’s inaugural ceremony as a chief guest. Charan shares a warm bond with the Gallas and he couldn’t say no when Ashok’s father and Guntur MP Jayadev Galla invited him to the launch.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently shooting in Kerala, and whether he will be making it to the muhurtham is still unknown. Devadas director Sriram Adittya is directing Ashok Galla’s debut film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake