Mahesh Babu’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film is all set for its grand launch tomorrow (Nov 10). iSmart Shankar actress Nidhhi Agerwal is the film’s leading lady and Mahesh’s sister Padmavathi Galla is the producer.
Now, if the latest reports are anything to go by, hero Ram Charan will be gracing Ashok Galla’s debut film’s inaugural ceremony as a chief guest. Charan shares a warm bond with the Gallas and he couldn’t say no when Ashok’s father and Guntur MP Jayadev Galla invited him to the launch.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently shooting in Kerala, and whether he will be making it to the muhurtham is still unknown. Devadas director Sriram Adittya is directing Ashok Galla’s debut film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives
- Team Adipurush to shift to Hyderabad