Fans of young Mega hero Varun Tej were apprehensive when reports of the actor injuring himself on the sets of his ongoing movie, Mister, splashed on social media this morning. Varun reportedly injured himself while performing a stunt scene during Mister’s shooting in Ooty.
Unit members rushed Varun Tej to the hospital and doctors advised the young hero to take rest for at least a couple of weeks. However, an update from the film’s unit reveals that Varun has decided to continue shooting to see that the movie is not delayed any further.
Sreenu Vaitla is directing this romantic entertainer and Lavanya Tripathi will be seen as the film’s leading lady. Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Srinivas are producing this movie.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment