Varun Tej is going great guns in his career with some important films in his kitty. He has slowly but steadily made his presence felt by selecting some very good scripts in his career.
We all know that he is working in the direction of Sagar Chandra very soon. The project is being produced by BVSN Prasad and the latest report we hear is that Varun will be seen in a double role in the film.
Reports suggest that Sagar Chandra has readied a superscript for Varun where he will get to showcase his acting prowess in two different roles.
An official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. The shooting of the film will mostly happen in the UK.
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut