It is a known fact that Sukumar is producing a film called Darshaduku in his home banner Sukumar Writings. The latest we hear is that the audio of the film will be launched on the evening of 15th July in Hyderabad.
What’s more interesting is that mega hero Ram Charan Tej will be gracing the event as chief guest. Hari Prasad directs this film which is based on the life of a struggling assistant director.
BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti are the producing this film which has music by Sai Kartheek.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?
- Huge expectations of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s new track
- Vishal’s Action pre-release business is here